Introducing the alternate project for Block 3 . . . the Wildflowers Table Runner!
For this project, I used Block 3 for my center embroidered block (but you could use any one of them you prefer). Furthermore, I did my embroidery on a print fabric. I chose a floss color that would show up, yet still give it a soft, subtle look.
I think I need to go back and add some more quilting to the middle of it, but no sense in making all of you wait any longer. I can do that any time.
You can download the PDF file with all the instructions here: Wildflowers Table Runner.
You can find Block 3 HERE.
I’ll be back next week with Block 4. I know you’re all waiting anxiously for it. And I have to tell you, the only reason this has all taken me so long is that when we moved, I didn’t pack everything myself, and after moving twice, I lost all the pieces and parts of these projects! It took me a long time to find them, since we still haven’t really unpacked too much stuff since getting here.
Hopefully, I’ve finally gotten my act together enough to continue on, and I won’t be so delinquent in the future. Thank you all for your patience with me, and stay tuned for Block 4!